Every weekdays, I go to my lecture class or tutorial class..
Everyday, I meet my friends. Some of them are nerd person, some of them are naughty, some of them like to be with their girlfriend or boyfriend, and one of them is a very nerd person.(a person, who enjoys mumbling to himself).
Oh no!! What should I do my old pal?
Opsss.. about my very nerd friend.
I have gained respect to him because, everyday he goes to Musolla to perform solat. I wonder why he enjoys goes to Musolla by himself. Why he does not persuade me to go there like Aisa always do to me when I was in Casa Subang, or he enjoys go to Musolla by himself rather persuade other people to go there.
I really miss my old friends..
Who always aspires me to do good things; become more hardworking, more mature, and more self-control in behaviour.
for now what should I choose??
Treachery ,or in a fath of Allah like tabligh always says, or guidance...
Think about that....
This entry was posted
on 8:08 PTG
.
You can leave a response
and follow any responses to this entry through the
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
.



2 ulasan